Benefactor’s Circle Levels of Support
Benefactor’s Circle donors enjoy outstanding seat locations, personalized ticket service, reserved VIP parking, and invitations to high profile events. As the Arts Center’s most generous contributors, their role is critical to sustain our mission—to enrich, educate, and entertain our North Bay community. With your help, we are able to provide artistic excellence in Sonoma County and serve the broadest possible audience with innovative education and community programs.
Click levels below for more information
Benefactor ($1,500 - $2,499)
- Advance notice of upcoming shows and first choice of tickets
- Priority seating*
- $150 ticket voucher valid for one year, redeemable at the box office
- Fees waived on tickets purchased by phone
- Access to Benefactor’s Circle dedicated phone line to reserve and purchase tickets
- Preferred parking closest to the main north entrance
- Ten complimentary drink coupons
- Access to “The Club,” a private room with cash bar and free snacks at select Center-presented shows (before curtain and at intermission)
- Invitation for two to Annual Donor Appreciation Event
- Recognition on the Donor Wall, Patron Program, and Annual Report
Artist ($2,500 - $4,999)
Includes all Benefactor benefits, plus:
- Additional $100 ticket voucher valid for one year (total $250 value), redeemable at the box office
- Invitation to the Chairwoman’s Dinner
Presenter ($5,000 - $9,999)
Includes all Artist benefits, plus:
- Additional $250 ticket voucher valid for one year (total $500 value), redeemable at the box office
Director ($10,000 - $24,999)
Includes all Presenter benefits, plus:
- Additional $500 ticket voucher valid for one year (total $1,000 value), redeemable at the box office
- Personal designated parking spot for performances
- Opportunity to host a backstage reception
- Recognition in association with a select show
Producer ($25,000 or more)
Includes all Director Benefits
- For more information about making a leadership pledge to the Arts Center and the associated benefits, please email Robin Seltzer, Director of Development, or call 707.800.7525.
Benefactor’s Circle purchased online become valid immediately. You will receive an email confirmation of your active status. To order tickets, call the Patron and Member Services Office (707.546.3600) to get the Benefactor’s Circle private hotline number. Advance notification of upcoming performances will be provided by email notification and USPS, if preferred.
Resale of tickets for profit will result in ticket and membership cancellation—without refund.
For other Benefactor’s Circle questions, please contact Robin Seltzer, Director of Development, at 707.800.7525.
*Special Benefactor’s Circle seats only available on “Wells Fargo Center for the Arts Presents” performances. Must call the Box Office to receive these benefits. May not be available for co-promote performances, rental events, or Wells Fargo Center for the Arts fundraising events. Not available online.