Benefactor’s Circle – Levels of Support
Benefactor’s Circle donors enjoy the opportunity to purchase tickets first, outstanding seat locations, personalized ticket service, reserved VIP parking, and invitations to exclusive events. As the Center’s most generous contributors, their role is critical to sustain our mission—to enrich, educate, and entertain our North Bay community. With your generous help, we are able to provide artistic excellence in Sonoma County and serve the broadest possible audience with innovative education and community programs.
Click levels below for more information
Benefactor ($1,500 - $2,999)
- Advance notice of upcoming shows and first choice of tickets
- Access to premium reserved seating*
- $150 ticket voucher valid for one year, redeemable by phone or in-person at the box office
- Fees waived at all times on tickets purchased by phone or in-person
- Access to Benefactor’s Circle dedicated phone line to reserve and purchase tickets
- Preferred parking closest to the main north entrance
- Ten complimentary drink coupons
- Access to “The Club,” a private room with free wine, beer and snacks at select Center-presented shows (before curtain, and at intermission if scheduled)
- Invitation for two to Annual Donor Appreciation Event
- Behind-the-Scenes tour, including backstage
- Invitation to a School Show, Family Show, or a Master Class to see your support at work
- Recognition on the Donor Wall, Patron Program, and Annual Report
Artist ($3,000 - $4,999)
Includes all Benefactor benefits, plus:
- Additional $100 ticket voucher valid for one year (total $250 value), redeemable at the box office
- Invitation to a backstage visit with artist (as available)
- Invitation to the Chair’s Dinner
Presenter ($5,000 - $9,999)
Includes all Artist benefits, plus:
- Additional $250 ticket voucher valid for one year (total $500 value), redeemable at the box office
- Recognition as a sponsor of select arts performances
Director ($10,000 - $24,999)
Includes all Presenter benefits, plus:
- Additional $500 ticket voucher valid for one year (total $1,000 value), redeemable by phone or at the box office
- Personal designated parking spot for performances
- Opportunity to host your own backstage reception
Producer ($25,000 or more)
Includes all Director Benefits
- For more information about making a leadership gift to the Center and learn more about the associated benefits, please email Robin Seltzer, Director of Development, or call 707.800.7525.
Benefactor’s Circle donations made online become valid immediately. You will receive an email confirming your active status. To order tickets, call the Patron and Member Services Office (707.546.3600) and get the Benefactor’s Circle private hotline number. Advance notification of upcoming performances will be provided by email notification and USPS, if preferred.
Resale of tickets for profit will result in ticket and membership cancellation—without refund.
For other Benefactor’s Circle questions, please contact Robin Seltzer, Director of Development, at 707.800.7525.
*Special Benefactor’s Circle seats are only available for “Wells Fargo Center for the Arts Presents” performances. Please call the Box Office to receive these benefits, as they are not available online. This special seating is not offered for co-promoted performances, rental events, or Wells Fargo Center for the Arts fundraising events.